This January, we challenge you to Resolve to Make an Impact. Partners offers a variety of ways for you to make tangible positive impacts on local youth through mentoring.
- Become a Mentor--We are currently seeking Community-Based Mentors to get matched with one of the youth currently on our waitlist. We have a great track record of making compatible matches based on interests, goals, location and schedules, plus we offer helpful training and one-on-one support to help volunteers be successful!
- Become an Activity Volunteer–Partners hosts monthly activities for youth on our waitlist and we currently need more volunteer to help us reach more youth. You’ll sign up when an activity works with your schedules, transport a kid or two, and help facilitate the activity. It’s a lower commitment way to get involved!
- Become a Monthly Donor–Our organization can only offer our top-quality mentoring programming with financial support from our community. Donations pay for case management and support, regular group activities, mentor training, insurance, evaluation–all best practices of mentoring. When you give monthly, you help us build a consistent base of support we can depend on as we add new youth to our services.
Want to learn more from our Staff? Join us for one of the following Mentor Drive Events:
- January 17, 2024–6:00pm-8:00pm–Maxline 2724 McClelland Dr–Volunteer Appreciation and New Mentor Drive
- January 19, 2024–5:00-7:00pm–Poppy’s Pizza and Grill, 342 E Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park–Volunteer Appreciation and New Mentor Drive (please RSVP to Kathy for this one–email@example.com)
- January 25, 2024–3:30-6:30pm–3459 W. 20th St, Greeley–Partners Greeley Open House
- January 30, 2024–12:00-1:00pm–Zoom Volunteer Info Session–https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81944795911